Let’s get drunk in Minneapolis.
Destiny’s Child reunite at the Super Bowl 47 Halftime Show.
She’s a survivor.
- The Hot Zone by Richard Preston - 3 out of 5
- The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum - 3 out of 5
- Sick Puppy by Carl Hiaasen - 3 out of 5
- Contagion by Robert Cook - 1 out of 5
- The Lonely Polygamist by Brady Udall - 4 out of 5
- The Bucolic Plague by Josh Kilmer-Purcell - 4 out of 5
- The Brothers K by David James Duncan - 4 out of 5
- What Remains by Carole Radziwill - 5 out of 5
- Default by Django Django
- Lost by Frank Ocean
- Carried Away by Passion Pit
- Wandering Star by Poliça
- Simple Song by The Shins
- Tessellate by Alt-J
- Bad Religion by Frank Ocean
- Yet Again by Grizzly Bear
- Think About Me by The New Pornographers
- Awkward by San Cisco
- Elephant by Tame Impala
- This Head I Hold by Electric Guest
- Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean
- Funtimes in Babylon by Father John Misty
- Oblivion by Grimes
- gun-shy by Grizzly Bear
Bob’s Shoes?!?!?!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is the most unoriginal thing I have ever seen.
What Remains by Carole Radziwill
The first book to make me cry*. Like, put the book down, go grab a tissue, sit on the rim of the bathtub, and cry for five minutes. And then cry the next day at work when you just think about the book. This is one beautifully told story.
*Welllll…second. I teared up at the end of Freedom by Jonathan Franzen. Hardly a “cry.”